Why Choose Us?
Cox Disposal is located in Hickory Tree, a part of Bluff City. We are very involved in our community. We support our Volunteer Fire and Rescue Squads, Little Leagues, and schools.
At Cox Disposal, we have our own shops and mechanics to keep our trucks in good working condition. This allows us to ensure dependable service for our customers daily.
Cox Disposal started in 1995. Many of our employees have 10+ years service with our company. Their experience provides us with the knowledge to give the best possible service to our customers.
Who We Are
Cox Disposal was established in March of 1995 by brothers Doug and Roger Cox. Based out of Bluff City TN, we pride ourselves in being a local family-owned business. We strive to exceed expectations and deliver local service you can count on.
What time should I put my can out to the curb on trash day?
- We ask that you put your can out by 7:00 am
What are your payment options?
- Mail in check or money order
- By phone using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
- Come by our office and pay by cash, check, or credit card
- Set up automatic payment through your personal bank
- We have a drop box in the door if you need to drop off a payment after hours
What is your holiday schedule?
- We run all holidays except for Christmas Day
- Please make sure you have your can out by 7:00 am on holidays as we may run earlier than normal
- If your pick up day falls on Christmas Day we will normally pick up the following day but will communicate this to you ahead of time
Can I set extra trash or large items beside my can on trash day?
- Due to safety and insurance purposes our drivers are asked not to get out of their trucks to pick up items not in the can on a regular basis.
- We offer large item pick up service for items such as furniture, mattresses, etc. on Wednesdays. To schedule an extra pick up please call by Tuesday afternoon to schedule for the following Wednesday. This service starts at a minimum fee of $15.
- If you have more trash than will fit in your can on a regular basis, please call and request an extra can. Two cans will be $38 per month
- The exception to this is the week of Christmas, as we will have an extra person with each driver to help pick up extra as most people have extra trash through the holidays.
Is there anything that is not allowed in the trash can?
- No Paint, Tires, Batteries, Ashes, TVs, Oil or Hazardous waste, Bio-hazard bags or boxes, Brush or grass, 2 x 4’s, Pipes, Block/Rocks etc.
Do you have roll–off boxes/ construction dumpsters?
- We currently offer 16 yard and 30 yard roll-off box services. Please call for pricing.